Friday 27 September 2013

Leader game

Play the game

Leader's profiles was full of challenges and levels like games every time the leader finish level start a new level with another challenges but he play the game with another template due to his new role because it differs from the previous role, he stand and think about this role, plan and organize to exceed his KPI`s that will reflect to his performance as no leader play the game to achieve results then he wasn't a leader he will be like manager do his job every morning which isn't bad, the leader effects to become role model and the people's follow him and his organization exceeding all expectations.
But many people found the succession of the leaders to be no. 1 that not right as many leader's affecting the organizations and let organizations to move forward and gain a new market share and I will write in another blog how we can get a new market share.
The roles of playing the games:
1- leader is born or made
2- leader style
3- leader and people
4- leader and organization
5- leader skills
6- leader charisma
We need to think about the above if the leaders is a people is born genetic or we can made leaders.
My point of view we had the two type of leaders where there was leaders was genetically born with the characteristics of leaders and these kind of leaders was Anecdotes but the other type was found on my life and these leaders with different styles some of them failed and others succeed and inspire people and motivate themselves and people around them.

Leaders can be made by many ways we had to see ourselves right to know myself where am I from the leaders, what tools I need, what is my plan and plan for my development to enhance my leadership skills, my position and role profile to know if I'll be in the track or I need to change or will be difficult decision to take as any decision be done from my side I'll be responsible no one sharing me in these decisions then I shall play the game and make a good start and stive to win the challenges and nothing is impossible. At the end of this article which isn't the last and I'll continue to speak and discuss the six points in details to help us in showing what is inherent within us in leadership

No comments:

Post a Comment